Dear Diary Apr. 23th



 It was a day dream? Right? Or ...


     I felt asleep all day, blue  Monday, I was completely exhausted my energy for weekend’s examination.  I took a nap before dinner time, the room’s light were turned on, the whole house was empty except for parents in law sitting the other living room, actually, they did not know I was at home already.

      In the dream, I seem drunk… I am too weak to move my body any  more, just lying down in a sofa, I try to stand up but I couldn’t…, suddenly, there are someone closed to me, standing by the back of me…I feel warm and sweet, I want to know who it is? However, the alarm is "Ding Ding Ding..."  but , I did not set the time of alarm clock.… I woke up and am back to the real life,  the time is PM 7:30

Is it day dream? night dream or a mysterious dream?
 





0 意見:

張貼留言