Dear Diary April 18th

       
      This morning I woke up in tears… I had some dreams, the dreams about two women who are my classmates.  The first one, she is a sunny girl, likes a little joyful bird with singing, she told me she are going to marry this year. 

       In my dream, I am watching a film, there was a men running and running, but it was a lonely road, there was nobody and beautiful scenery, after many turns, he saw a lady who is waving her hand with him. It was the terminal of the marathon.  This film is about my classmate's love story, she told me she has been with her fiancé over 12 years.  How lucky they are, most of people cannot find their true love or be couple with the first lover. 

      The other classmate in my dream is going to through a surgery in this month, she has been survived those physical pain every month for many years, and she decided to take off this organ, the most important organ for a woman. I know she talks easily about her coming surgery, I am still having a lots of worries about her.

        I did not know why I was in tears while I open the eyes… about my dreams, I hope my classmates, all women can have a happy life forever



0 意見:

張貼留言