The Secretary Life



       I have been secretary for many years, the first secretary was titled as sale secretary whose main job was maintaining current customers, helping some purchase works and  administrative matters.  I still remember that my boss always was not satisfied about the result of what I done, but, soon, I realized what was the key point of my boss wanted.

        Then, I changed my job to the another filed, but my major job was not just involved my boss's personal matters, he asked me to stand high as his position and level to review all the company outlook. It was really difficult challenge for me, since i was a 20s girl.  Some managers who did not want to cooperate with me looked at me as foe.  Even one of managers complained to the others and boss, in his opinions, he would not never obey a woman's instructions, thought, she was an assistant of president.   Too many many stories I can share with you about my secretary career.

         I would like to take this chance to express my high gratitude to former boss, Mr. Su. If I learn some techniques of good communication, organizational skills, and can deal with any emergency situation, a ability to see the big picture.  Those are the cause that Mr. Su offered me a great chance, education of operations management, and  full supports on my job.  One more thing make me  felt so warm is lady boss always cared about me, she often bought some gifts for me. She talked to others, she liked me and treated me as her daughter or little sister.  The  influence me a lot and are my benefactors in my life.



  ps. the photo was taken when I was a secretary for Boss Su.....10 years ago... (oh~my goodness...)
  

0 意見:

張貼留言