A Remantiac Rencounter Story


       I rarely have shopping time abroad when I visit my overseas customers, because my customers will not be the office till the noon... and they often work hard, have dinner very late around PM 9:00~10:00,every time when I am back to hotel, not mention how tired i am,  all shopping malls and department stores are closed.

     One day in Feb, I woke up in the sunny Singapore. Took a look of outside, the sunshine were far and wide, I escaped from Taipei chilled, frozen weather, shouldn't I enjoy the desirable sunshine? I got short free time before my next meeting, I wore my shoes, sunglasses and slippers, that is the exact style of Singaporean dressed. I walked into a big mall, I started shopping .. I bought a book,  some bakuta bags as the gift for friends and coworkers, a tiny cup set with Singapore patterns from Starbucks coffee,  and some my own stuffs.

     I admitted my hands and shoulder were carried  three  or more bags, along with this road walking back to hotel,  I did  hear some noise behind me,  ... then,  a men called me, " Hi, your book are lost in the road,  here you are."  I realized there was a hole opened at the bottom of shoes bag because of the heavy book. I glanced at him, a blush fly on my face.  try to reply softly "Thanks a lot!" this young guy with his coworker kept walking... oh. Thanks god! This book cost me SGD 36.68 ...not very cheap one...

       I checked again everything was all right, and forwarded to hotel, these guys were waiting for  green light on, he saw me again... " Hi, Pretty, Do you need my help.." he looked at me and my heavy bags and said so,   I thought,"Wow, How nice guy...", then,  he took over all my bags and we started to chat with each others till the front door of hotel... He asked," I am glad to talk to you. May I buy you a coffee, if you have time"...again, my fact turn red...

      How a dramatic story, like a movie or soap, a young man saved a lady's treasure,  but... wait and wake up... the guy did stop there and wait for me, he tried to be gentle asking me "Do you need help?"  but I though  that I need nothing.. just a thanks, "I am O.K.,"  this guy  walked back to his co-workers.. there was no romantic story happened on me... ha ha..  I am old enough to know what is a real life...




0 意見:

張貼留言